View Single Post
Old 13th June 2023, 16:31
Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
I agee with you here 200% there a server is the owners not the codes and hes code that he thinks is going to be all singing and danceing that is a load of rubbish so what hes saying its going to out do every core out there ive never heard so much rubbish on bvlist before in the 15 years being here..shell what about those who do not usd shell aka putty i know my shell putty those who do not well do i need to say more everyone on here who would like to use if need be that noone will use it who can use shell why the hell set a tracker up with putty...can not make a tracker with out it just a simple install Lol i guess not also this not going to out perform any tracker out there as there is alot more better trackers out there that is not putty ridden i could name a few out there too very big sites...i forone will not use something like this where you have little power over and have to pay someone to run a tracker you own.axam not to memtion a few more all ready been said i think noone will have a axam code any more with no power on there own server at all so i think him and hes so called coder should go back and rethink this all over at the end of the day you have to pay then to run your server that is yours and what you want on it without paying some smart ass like axams that hes here to make money just like axam as done my 2 penenth

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about me?

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
I agee with you here 200% there a server is the owners not the codes and hes code that he thinks is going to be all singing and danceing that is a load of rubbish so what hes saying its going to out do every core out there ive never heard so much rubbish on bvlist before in the 15 years being here..shell what about those who do not usd shell aka putty i know my shell putty those who do not well do i need to say more everyone on here who would like to use if need be that noone will use it who can use shell why the hell set a tracker up with putty...can not make a tracker with out it just a simple install Lol i guess not also this not going to out perform any tracker out there as there is alot more better trackers out there that is not putty ridden i could name a few out there too very big sites...i forone will not use something like this where you have little power over and have to pay someone to run a tracker you own.axam not to memtion a few more all ready been said i think noone will have a axam code any more with no power on there own server at all so i think him and hes so called coder should go back and rethink this all over at the end of the day you have to pay then to run your server that is yours and what you want on it without paying some smart ass like axams that hes here to make money just like axam as done my 2 penenth

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about me? When you speak it makes my brain hurt and we just can not understand you so I'll try to address this.
First. The code will be open source and free. So this tears your argument down [I think]
2. The scripted I spoke of, is not mandatory.... it was made to help users that need it to make set up simple you don't need to run it at all.
3.i didn't claim it was the best script anyplace. I did claim it was written incredibly efficent.

So not sure what all this about xam code is. Or about having power over people's servers. It's called options... you can get the code and never contact us again if you want... so I'm going to assume your not talking about me or n3xt because your reply is so far off base... just waiting to have you clear this up.

I have said all this before... but to clear anything confusing up. You will be able to install and use n3xt for free and with out anything from the devs. You can install it yourself and have no issues. The only thing you need is node js on your server. So for people that think we need you to have all this shit running.... no. For the db... rather then installing phomyadmin, you can use phpmongoadmin or a dozen other options. So not installing MORE then you would for other codes... just something different.
The S.S.S.S is optional 110% and for users that want a simple fast instal... and is NOT required for instaltion of n3xt. We have said the code will be open source, and there are no back doors or anything sneaky that I seem to see other people put in to their modified codes they resell.... if you get n3xt, we aim to make it as secure as possible...and back doors can be found by anybody...plus... that just is shady, leaving a way to sneak in to other users sites

Last edited by Projectzomb; 13th June 2023 at 17:03.