View Single Post
Old 19th September 2008, 16:49

Default Thank you and thank you and f**k you..
I'm looking down this long list of forum posts and seeing several issues;

Some people with no appreciation for the fact that it's FREE
Complaints that it's not working properly - it's FREE people - do some work and figure some of it out.
TS SE inherently has bugs - it's a fact. I've heard nothing but complaints from people who have paid for this.

For example: The search cloud doesn't work properly, users showing as unconnectable (this can also be causes by your hosting company, particularly on free and VPS hosts), stats being inaccurate and so on.

A big thank you for decoding this, mrdecoder. My partner's biggest beef with this was that he couldn't look at the code and make changes if he wanted to. It's suppose to be a template - yet it's a template you can't edit? WTF..

My honest opinion, having listening to what my other half has had to say, is to stay away from TS SE - use TBDev, or BtiT/XBti, Torrent Trader - anything but this. It's a nightmare to administer at the best of times, it's so fussy and picky. It's worse than a hormonal teenager.

Again, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help the project along. To those of you who are here to whine about it not working, grow up, put some research and effort in, and you might fall lucky. If you want support, you could always pay for it............

Pig.