View Single Post
Old 14th March 2012, 11:28

P2P
Wink uhhmmmmm
@ RootKID
First, go to your phpmyadmin and see if it wrote a db
then make sure that the name matches what you got in your config.inc.php
if there is any doubt open your browser and go to localhost, click on status, if its red for the phpmyadmin, etc, then go in there and fix what ever the issue is. You can click security there and it will write you a password to the config.inc.php in xampp.
After that make sure that your ioncube is loaded into the right directory, but really do not think you would have gotten that far if it wasn't. SO that's my best guess without seeing it. Check your db, it wont overwrite an existing db, check your config.inc.php, and make sure its all right in the localhost then give it a shot see it that works.

Bump:@Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Hello guys i wrote in other place too , but i believe it's really here i has to post it:)

I've tried to use an imagine and url combined bbcode on TS.5.6 Nightcrawler version and it didn't work i tried other places who accept bbcode and worked well.

te code what i used it was : [.url=link][img]picture[/img][/link] (that dot is only for good visualisation here) and when i clicking on picture that goes to the host of picture not on my url link.

Thank you for your kindly help

best regards
Marco
url means you really got to put an address in there, should be something like http://imagefrog.fart/ww33eerii.png or whatever the full url is for the image you wantt o display. Some image hosting companies will not display in certain countries, I use imageshack a lot and it won't display anything but a damn frog in some countries. SO make sure thats not an issue as well.