Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2011, 20:05
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
One of my moderators has integrated xbt into V1 memcache code so yeah it can be done im sure he posted the mod on my forum, i have no wish to do so because i have just finished the announce.php on V3 which is now fully memcached and i also optimized the snatchlist to a point where i cant make it better, V1 run 20'000 + members and 56'000 + peers on his site with load averages at 0.20,0.17 nothing basically.... so yeah you get the picture and i can only imagine what a fully cached announce.php will achieve on peers and load. V3 has now got the full source code utilizing memcache and i redone every piece of caching on it updating it all to more efficient methods so main caches are set for a month at a time and only individual values updated within the cache when required, i redone cleanup and moved every single query to there own set times so never will it spike with loads of querys because every single clean event is staggered, it has had a complete recode, i swept every single file and checked stuff over and im still doing that on a daily basis. Im basically killing any stupid scripts that have bad coding and query calls, left joins in places where querys were very high if not joined, removed left joins from key querys and separated them to individual querys and cached them, i could go on and on but i wont.