Thread: Radio theme
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2010, 20:24
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisu120000 View Post
If you started over, why didn't you change the buttons in LATEAM'S shoutbox mod? From your pic we can see you are using a lot his work ... so you better give him the credits ... You said in bvlist shout that your themes will be seen only if we pay ... well, my opinion is that you didn't make any theme ... it's convenient to say that no one can see them, isn't it?

I am using LATEAM themes (i even let the "theme by lateam" credit on, that is the right way), and they ALL work fine in IE, I do not see why to you they don't work in IE, maybe it is a little hard to install them...
My guess is that you are good in copying some other's work, but not so good in improving it, if I'm wrong, I'm looking forward for you to prove me otherwise ....

No offence, man.
its not hes work at all he nicked it from somewhere eles and put it out as hes lol look inti it and if someone want to edit the themes so they work do so as hes work it crap and no ie not working sort it out theme maker do something with them as the ie not working