View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:26
Banned

P2P
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Ive been running the source for over a year now which by now if you look at the code its not really a ts source anymore but the main shell of it and its best tools and functions are still left in place and working fine so saying its crap code isnt really the truth is it since you wouldnt take as much attention to the source that you have done since you been posting themes and taking part in this section if you thought it was crap . :)
ys i do make the themes for it and it is still ts in side it and it is crap code too should work as a tbv code and not nick the tools from it and too your code why do this just make code with tools in it tbv code it be a lot better if you did so on car`nt you see what im trying to say to you grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz View Post
Funny, seem to remember you buying it
All I could understand was the 'crap' bit. The rest is just jabberish like the rest of your posts.
love it lol your a good one yes i did get ts code and i did pay for it and axam banned me from hes tracker for putting mods on here as you know axam is on this site lol waching us all about hes code
ok i get what you saying you have put all tools of axam in a tbv code so why car`nt you do a tbv code with your own tools in like what yu have done here without the shit tools pan or are you doing a axam lol nicking all lol as ive seen too many bigs in this ts code
The Following User Says Thank You to xDev For This Useful Post:
Daz (3rd March 2010)