View Single Post
Old 28th January 2010, 22:49

P2P
Red face So.. Here I am.. Yeah..
Hi, people.

I'm in too. I'm a long time uploader on various sites, never drifted anything but a seedbox 100/100, but found out I'd really like to make a community/torrentsite specifically for the people I'm addressing.

So I got a programmer on board, got a domain and a server waiting for input, when suddenly my programmer went missing. Permanently by the looks of it..

I talked to Sharky on TorrentFreak, who pointed me to this site, and I'm here, feeling like a complete ass, and wonder where I can get some help, cuz I need it desperately. I don't even know what would suit the site best as to templates, but on the bright side I got screwed by TemplateXam before coming here. :shock:
Needless to say I FTPdeleted every trace of the guy's "work" from the server, and now it's just a dead end made in FrontPage.

So introduce myself? Well.. I'm well on the way already perhaps.. LOL!
I'm a firm believer in so called trackerless torrents, depending on only DHT and PEX, because it works, and because it takes the strain off the domain to a certain degree. I just don't know how to set what up..
But I can pay..:hi: To a degree...for help...if someone...or otherwise..?
Hows that for an introduction? Poor? OK? At least I'm honest and you can't say I brag.. LOL.
The Following User Says Thank You to Verifire For This Useful Post:
milon (31st January 2010)