Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   something about install TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4853)

wltan 15th April 2010 16:47

something about install TBDev

hello,everyone

I wanna install TBDev for my own tracker but cannot manage to do it, after I finish install it,and upload a torrent,and then redownload it,then I begin to seed but it shows red icon,others cannot connect to me.

I am sure it is not my internet and PC's problem.because I can seed and leech torrents which are download from other trackers.so I think it is my tracker's problem.but I dont know whats wrong with it.

so can anyone give me some help please?or install it for me

thank you so much!

btw,does anyone know how much should I pay to make someone help me running my tracker successfully? thanks again(someone told me that he can help me installing,but I cannot connect on him.but I thank him all the same)

and I want to get a hosting or vps which can handle 500-1000 members.does anyone have some suggestions please?

sorry for my bad english,as chinese is my mother language...

PS:I dont know if this kind of thread is allowed here,so if it is not allowed,please delete it Moderator,and I apologize for this

can I leave a msn here?

if its ok,here:
wanlin.tan@hotmail.com

wait for your help here

Zuby 16th April 2010 10:32

i recomend to use VPS if u want a good performance ( no restrictions ) ..
the red icon shows in your torrent client ? if it's there post what it says in "Trackers" area from your client.
i can help you PM me if you wantmy help. bye bye ! cheers

wltan 25th April 2010 16:15

can anyone help me please?

danbank 26th April 2010 06:54

First of all, if you use TBdev 2009 you also need to edit in announce.php.

About hosting i will recomend you to use a good VPS.

But if you now tell us which TBdev you use, it will be easier for us to help you.

wltan 26th April 2010 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by danbank (Post 22658)
First of all, if you use TBdev 2009 you also need to edit in announce.php.

About hosting i will recomend you to use a good VPS.

But if you now tell us which TBdev you use, it will be easier for us to help you.

I am using tbdev 2009 final now,I have finished installing,but it didnot work well for me.because I have upload a torrent,and re-download it,and then begin to seed.but others cannot connect to me...it shows red coin on the torrent in utorrent2.0about vps.how much ram can handle 500 users online at the same time please? someone told me at least 2G RAM.is that ok?(or more? I had thought 1G is enough for 500 users online at the sametime)

danbank 26th April 2010 10:34

What stands in tracker status in

wltan 26th April 2010 15:58

[quote=danbank;22662]What stands in tracker status in

danbank 26th April 2010 16:31

That have nothing so do with the tracker, that is your connection.
That means you not are connectable :lol:
Search at google for that.

Zuby 28th April 2010 06:06

"red coin in utorrent" means that you have an error, look closer to "tracker" area in your utorrent

ahmedtm1 28th April 2010 16:21

Please ,use another version of u torrent rather than v2.0

You can use v 1.8.5 and check if the error still remains