Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   OpenTracker (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   OpenTracker - a new tracker source! (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=8077)

Optix 20th July 2012 07:29

Hey, we are not here to talk about my CMS ZenTracker. My approach is totally different (webapp-like) and web-techs are used in a complete other way. So it souldn't to be considered has a real competitor of yours.

But "OpenTracker" is using the traditional website approach, you'll have to find a place between TT, PhpMyBT, U-232, etc and we're helping since the beginning to improve it ;)

Joe 23rd July 2012 02:27

What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

http://i49.tinypic.com/123tqx1.png

Bump: OMG making some progress here

openTracker Installation

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/html/setup/index.php on line 43
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

FFS not even got to add my SQL DB info yet FFS really guys you need some real help on this as you putting up stuff that others need to finish your coding if you need help ask not say we good to go .. you site is junk no real support who the hell is the support over there please do tell no live or local help .. This error should not come from fresh server install .

Here

Code:

case 'step1':
                $html .= "
MySQL check
";
                include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php");
                if (isset($config['mysql'])) {
                    $conn = mysql_connect($config['mysql']['hostname'], $config['mysql']['username'], $config['mysql']['password']) or die(mysql_error());
                    if ($conn) {
                        $s = mysql_select_db($config['mysql']['database']) or die(mysql_error());
                        if ($s) {
                            $html .= "Mysql connection successfully made.";
                            $html .= "
";
                        }
                    }
                }
                break;

So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..

Wuild 23rd July 2012 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35913)
What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..

Dude... you are using an old release...
Get your shit together before shouting in here that we're doing mistakes...

Joe 23rd July 2012 12:52

Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast

Cypher 23rd July 2012 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35921)
Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast

I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.

Gurkbit 23rd July 2012 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35921)

Been testing playing whit all releases so far and never ever had any troubles installing it...
missing folders seems to be a common thing..quiet easy to create them thou :coffee:

Joe 24th July 2012 05:00

HA HA I can say what the heck I want as this OT is just a bit of junk in my eyes an I am aloud to state WHAT I FEEL ABOUT IT !!! you dont like it piss off as its a base code an missing shit all over it .. I ran TBDev U-232 TS an gazzel never had trouble with anything I write snippets for all those source codes FFS an many other shit too ... GET a life pepe ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cypher (Post 35927)
I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.

firefly007 24th July 2012 06:25

Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work :wallbash::suicide:

Wuild 24th July 2012 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35939)
Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work :wallbash::suicide:

Thanks firefly =)

LeeHowarth 26th July 2012 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35939)

If you would prefer it we could talk about your website and the invalid html markup or would that touch a nerve.