Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Community Cafe (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Selling tracker (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3289)

Jigsaw 26th August 2009 11:31

Selling tracker

Hi all i sell my own tracker.

Tracker has optimized - Fixed bugs, simple lightweight designs, upgraded admin panel.
Offering support,and help installing and make it shine;)
If you are interested send me PM here.

attention

Attention

Discuss here freely

adrian21 26th August 2009 11:47

Give us a link to see your tracker :)

wMan 26th August 2009 12:08

with selling tracker i understand if u sell hosting account domain name users in tracker and torrents but this is just another try to sell free ware

Jigsaw 26th August 2009 13:27

wolfman...if it is a freeware please tell me from where can i get it?
If not.....gtfo.
Link: www.scene-project.com

adrian21 26th August 2009 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman (Post 14932)
with selling tracker i understand if u sell hosting account domain name users in tracker and torrents but this is just another try to sell free ware

Yes this is free :lol: go to TBDEV.NET - Community forum and you will find there all mods for this source :D . Let me understand. You are selling fresh air?

wMan 26th August 2009 13:39

whell it looks like tbdev :lol:
btw
Code:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  _() in /home/axxel/public_html/signup.php on line 150

Jigsaw 27th August 2009 08:04

i said it is improved and optimized.
That is why i don't ask price of a source made from 0.
So,if u can make a source like this and make i don't care,but i'm 80% sure u are only talking,leeching other sources from members who worked hard on it,and say u can make it leeching codes from tbdev.net.
Good luck than but if u don't want to buy gtfo of my thread

btw error is because we are working(improving) the source...it will be corrected in no time;)

adrian21 27th August 2009 10:02

I don't understand what are you selling??? A "pre bugged" source?

Bigjoos 27th August 2009 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 14969)
i said it is improved and optimized.
That is why i don't ask price of a source made from 0.
So,if u can make a source like this and make i don't care,but i'm 80% sure u are only talking,leeching other sources from members who worked hard on it,and say u can make it leeching codes from tbdev.net.
Good luck than but if u don't want to buy gtfo of my thread

btw error is because we are working(improving) the source...it will be corrected in no time;)

Lmao never read so much bullshit in all my days - Improved and optimized my arse ok big shot let us see examples of your l33t skills in re-writing/optimising an old crap source - By the way since you dont know sqaut about Tbdev

Call to undefined function _() is because its old Dr source

Your answer = btw error is because we are working(improving) the source...it will be corrected in no time;)

LoL O really so how can someone that cant even identify a simple problem Improve and Optimise :lol:

Moral of me posting here is simple - Tbdev is free open source code and theres been post after post of these mavericks that come along and spend 2-3 days on a already poorly pre-coded source and think that gives them the right to sell what doesnt even belong to them in the first place. Charging hourly rates like legit work is different but to have the audacity to do this just defys logic.

Any new member that reads this should see that if you actually buy this rubbish or any other code you have to pay for then you'd be as well writing im a gulliable fool over your forehead :)

Jigsaw 27th August 2009 11:26

Yes...fool....than u should work on a tbdev source 1-2 month and then give it away free...u are just talking....i want to see ur skills in making a source...and then give it away free...not just talking in the air it is free source and shit....From where the hell can i get a source like this free??Tell me please,i wanna' know