Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   OpenTracker (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   OpenTracker - a new tracker source! (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=8077)

firefly007 27th July 2012 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhowarth (Post 35972)
If you would prefer it we could talk about your website and the invalid html markup or would that touch a nerve.

Grow up!

Joe 28th July 2012 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35985)
Grow up!

OMG your feelers get hurt lol I think the truth got you on your knees crying :lol:
So maybe you need to find a better hobby because you must suck not sure tho just stating ...

LeeHowarth 28th July 2012 04:03

@firefly007

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit, i wouldn't dream of having a look at the php in the scripts because i can see in my mind how bad your site will be! :lol:

Clearly no standards are set on your site, your one of those guys who assumes if it works why change it even thought the way your doing it is wrong in the first place, if you can't take criticism again don't get involved!

You may think im acting childish, but see it from my point of view when someone introduces a sourcecode which is no better then what currently exists what does the guy want from me to shake his hand?

Id rather choke on my own vomit!

Vamos

Joe 28th July 2012 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhowarth (Post 35992)
@firefly007

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit, i wouldn't dream of having a look at the php in the scripts because i can see in my mind how bad your site will be! :lol:

Clearly no standards are set on your site, your one of those guys who assumes if it works why change it even thought the way your doing it is wrong in the first place, if you can't take criticism again don't get involved!

You may think im acting childish, but see it from my point of view when someone introduces a sourcecode which is no better then what currently exists what does the guy want from me to shake his hand?

Id rather choke on my own vomit!

Vamos

Dude Well said I would buy you a beer pint or even the fuckin bar ! ! !:drink:

firefly007 28th July 2012 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 35989)
OMG your feelers get hurt lol I think the truth got you on your knees crying :lol: So maybe you need to find a better hobby because you must suck not sure tho just stating ...:ok:

I'm quite happy on what Ive done and so are many others.
A little weak I must say LMFAO, you can attack me as much as you want I really dont care all its really doing is showing everyone what a twat you are LMFAO:lol: This source is here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it m8:sun:

Quote:

Don't fucking involve your self in something that doesn't concern you, your site is shit,
Dude there nothing wrong with the source and as far as I can gather there is no copy right on the source code just like TBDEV which has sprouted many releases eg. TT :lol: What ever your beef with them is I don't really think anyone cares to be very honest.

This is the last post @ this thread regarding this subject...

Thanks for you time and effort guys @ OpenTracker:drink:me and a lot of others appreciate your work.

w00p 28th July 2012 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly007 (Post 35996)
Thanks for you time and effort guys @ OpenTracker:drink:me and a lot of others appreciate your work.

:ok:

GuldlocK 15th August 2012 14:33

keep the god work :ok:

lulz0r 20th September 2012 14:34

Opentracker already exists...
http://erdgeist.org/arts/software/opentracker/

phazer 8th December 2012 23:16

is openTracker source safe to use??

EMPEREUR1 9th January 2013 00:54

the project dead?

the project dead?

Bump: hello project for this version because I do not see any for a Evolutio