Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Sell & Buy (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Premium Themes (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=5352)

x360zone 25th May 2012 15:30

lol

same old shit people thinking we owe you something, if he wishes to make themes banners he will at his own pace if its not good enough for you make your own this forum is getting to n00bish for me lately.:lol:

if you paid for work thats dif:coffee:

MasterSource 25th May 2012 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 34966)
same old shit people thinking we owe you something, if he wishes to make themes banners he will at his own pace if its not good enough for you make your own this forum is getting to n00bish for me lately.:lol:

if you paid for work thats dif:coffee:

For your info dick and to clear shit up THIS WAS FOR A PAID SERVICE What that's right guess the noob ended up being you this time. I was paying him to make me banners. So not the same old shit huh :smack: :ok:

And by the way did you not notice you were in the Sell & Buy Threads Noob

x360zone 25th May 2012 16:21

lol

you big dick head cant you read muppet one reason your a n00b

"if you paid for work thats dif"

so before you mum comes round later tell her to brush her teeth
tosser

and to clear thing up you aint paid jack shit yet so give your head a wobble and go find another n00bs hang out

BitFarmer 25th May 2012 17:40

if you're dumb enough to pay before you see ore recive results you deserve to wait :smack:

MasterSource 25th May 2012 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 34968)
you big dick head cant you read muppet one reason your a n00b

"if you paid for work thats dif"

so before you mum comes round later tell her to brush her teeth
tosser

and to clear thing up you aint paid jack shit yet so give your head a wobble and go find another n00bs hang out

Guess what I will not be renewing my vps service with you this month either you just lost a customer :ok:

How old are you talking about mums what this the 1st grade. No shit I not paid anything yet I didn't say I did I said I was paying not paid for a banner learn to read you speak dive turkey

All I did was ask a question. You and your ultra ego had to jump in the thread running your mouth and stead of being helpful and posting a answer to the question (which you didn't) you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. If you didn't have a useful answer then don't post. Altho you do like to pile up a lot of un useful post counts huh :smack:

BitFarmer I didn't pay yet and this was the reason why

x360zone 25th May 2012 23:07

lol

Yawn: like i say im hating these forums lately full off major n00bs like yourself

wtf 27th May 2012 10:08

What the hell i didn't asked you a dime because i don't have much time right now.I have finished my job for some members and i have to finish for others i never ask for money untill i show the client some progresses or half before i get started with something that requires lot's of time just to make sure that i won't get scammed.Not cool.

ajax 28th May 2012 03:37

This was a damn good conversation, yeh, a rly good. :lol:
Thanks for fun. :hello:

x360zone 28th May 2012 08:21

lol

just a quick update whos the n00b master :lol: you would do well to read whats getting typed before calling people a D!ck

look before you leap next time pal:smack:
"Altho you do like to pile up a lot of un useful post counts huh"
have you checked your posts lol even more funny and next up i reckon if at least 3% off mine have been useful to somebody
im happy to help the 3% where as your post help no one at any time keep mentioning css is very helpful

wtf 20th March 2013 21:40

Mannn you guys really f@ked up my topic :lol: