Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NOT NULLED) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2450)

Unknown 19th April 2009 23:07

weldone for this :ok::drink:

hawaii22 22nd April 2009 01:14

thanks

thans for this version

aser 22nd April 2009 07:35

Hi guys. I changed the installation of 5.4.1 everything goes OK, but only home page, login panel and a few others. The other says: "Script Error! (SE-I). TS SE is not installed correctly. Please contact us to fix this issue."
Fynnon Give the password to the user to test your database dump ("mekavelli" or "testin"). Maybe I missed something in the installation and this problem is my new base.

Fynnon 22nd April 2009 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by aser (Post 10975)
Fynnon Give the password to the user to test your database dump ("mekavelli" or "testin").

I don`t have any password, i found that database with google ! :friend:
I gave you all i have, i hope someone will null this soon...

rotfl 22nd April 2009 13:09

Ok, yesterday at midnight i finished nulling it...
I've nulled all it except install.php that is still partialy encoded....

I've overwrited current wysiwig.php with the 5.4 one that as i can read, the current one is the same as the 5.4 one but it have a protection to check if license is good...

So the 5.4 one works and haven't protections...

The same protection is in install.php...i think that protection might not work cause of corrupted remote-control.php but if i can't read it a cannot be sure...

So if u say me u can't make install.php fully decoded i'll try to adjust 5.4 one to install new features but the original 5.6 decoded would be better...

aser 23rd April 2009 12:03

1 Attachment(s)
Here is "TS Special Edition v.5.6 working but not nulled version ". How much could test locally - tested, like all works. Take use.
---------------------------------
"rotfl" - take my archive, and combine with her, so we get full nulled version.

Sorry for the rush to the display of the archive, but is suitable for testing.
---------------------------------

Removed from a script using 2 pinkod. Now pinkod 1 to write it when you install the script.

oMaRcO 23rd April 2009 12:06

woooooow, THNXXXXXXX

aser 23rd April 2009 12:37

When you first start a chat, and not just bad - disabled plugins. Go to control panel, manage plugins, save the settings.
:ok:

But I do not understand: In the chat did not write 'кирилица', 'abcdefg ...' - ok, '123456 ... ' - ok. The same is true in 5.4.1 - still not understand what the case may be encoded in the base. If you find the problem please.

mrdecoder 23rd April 2009 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by aser (Post 11001)
Here is "TS Special Edition v.5.6 nulled v1". How much could test locally - tested, like all works. Take use.

Removed from a script using 2 pinkod. Now pinkod 1 to write it when you install the script.

its not nulled
it has xam doors all over it

rotfl 23rd April 2009 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdecoder (Post 11004)
its not nulled
it has xam doors all over it

yeah i wrote a php srippt that match protections in all files XD