Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent 3.0) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6511)

x360zone 9th July 2013 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41483)
ILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY for paid script as i can make my own scripts:drink: ,

And this comes from a block who says he dose not charge for code and scripts joe

go on then fire away with your script?
and what you have to think is not everyone is as intelligent as yourself most folks i know cant even install a tracker let alone add a theme or a plugin.
each to there own.
and as joe states your paying for the bundled support not the script
if you dont want to keep paying then dont you still have the script just no premium support or any future upgrades for it.
its not encoded its not got a license needed to run its very changable.
so i dont see a problem

firefly007 9th July 2013 22:07

Quote:

go on then fire away with your script?
and what you have to think is not everyone is as intelligent as yourself most folks i know cant even install a tracker let alone add a theme or a plugin.
each to there own.
and as joe states your paying for the bundled support not the script
if you dont want to keep paying then dont you still have the script just no premium support or any future upgrades for it.
its not encoded its not got a license needed to run its very changable.
so i dont see a problem

++

Well said.

Ive had the lucky opportunity like your self x360 to browse the site as admin and I'm well impressed.

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 11:16

1 Attachment(s)
just for a quick sneek at what my one looks like at the moment, and it is almost completely functionable as it sits at the moment..
just gonna be rounding the tables soon and small stuff like that

Joe 10th July 2013 13:12

What happen to open source?? and having fun at what we do. !!!

wMan 10th July 2013 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoSnipe (Post 41499)
just for a quick sneek at what my one looks like at the moment, and it is almost completely functionable as it sits at the moment..
just gonna be rounding the tables soon and small stuff like that

this theme took from torrenttrader lol give credit to him who made it on torrenttrader

Bump: http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?g...ze=80&rating=x Joe i agree

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 14:45

i know and i have, have given credit where credit is due on everything i use, even host, os, etc

but on the same note aren't we all pirates in some way :P
just joking.. i haven't activated my windows 8 yet :P

joeroberts 10th July 2013 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41506)
this theme took from torrenttrader lol give credit to him who made it on torrenttrader

We can start off with if he is using BT.Manager 3.0 then the theme can only be based of TT .
TT themes a function based so it is only a few pages
BT.Manager is template based so there are close to 25-40 pages depending on the writer/coder so say it is a TT theme is not 100% true.

As for open source I don't care any more.
If you don't like the way I'm doing it then don't post here or worry about the
Code.
(Move on there is nothing to see here)

gamespit 10th July 2013 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG (Post 41506)

Bump: http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?g...ze=80&rating=x Joe i agree

strange how you complain at this guy for using a nikkbu theme and not giving credit where credit is due.

Clearly looking at your tracker your using TorrentTrader with NB-Black theme and it states powered by TrinitY-RG.CoM v3 Theme By: iRoNMaN

Maybe you should be having a go at yourself before you start having a go at others :suicide:

AutoSnipe 10th July 2013 16:16

and at that, i have got credits to nikkbu as well on my page.. if he was to look..

firefly007 10th July 2013 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 41515)
We can start off with if he is using BT.Manager 3.0 then the theme can only be based of TT .
TT themes a function based so it is only a few pages
BT.Manager is template based so there are close to 25-40 pages depending on the writer/coder so say it is a TT theme is not 100% true.

As for open source I don't care any more.
If you don't like the way I'm doing it then don't post here or worry about the
Code.
(Move on there is nothing to see here)

++

Well Said Joe..... I have to hop on about the error thing or be it the lack of errors on BT.Manager CMS, something that sources like TSSE and most other source's are full of,this is an important factor to take into consideration as it effects the sites performance over all.
TS is or started off as a very badly coded paid script. It might be a possibility that its been improved on, although I've used it in the past, I will probably never use it again.
Joe.R and others have put a lot of work into B.TManager and he asks for a small payment, which is small amount considering the time and effort put in to make it a fully modded streamline ready to go site.